Vehicle Transportation Insurance

Compare Cheap Vehicle Transportation Insurance

  • Complete one short form
  • Quickly compare quotes
  • Find a great deal today
Get Quotes

Compare Insurance Quotes from top UK’s leading Motor Trade insurers including:

  • more-than-logo
  • endsleigh-logo
  • rac-logo
  • axa-logo
  • ageas-logo
  • admiral-logo
  • swinton-logo

Why Compare Vehicle Transportation Insurance Quotes With SimplyQuote?

If you’re looking for cheaper car transportation insurance quotes, you’ve landed on the right page.

SimplyQuote understands how time-consuming, overwhelming, and frustrating comparing multiple insurance quotes can be, especially when you have a to-do list as long as the Nile!

The online comparison tool simplifies everything for you, providing a concise list of suitable insurance providers best suited to your budget and business needs.

Forget the hassle of contacting multiple insurers (and waiting forever for them to return your call) and compare vehicle transportation insurance quotes the easy way.

Why Do You Need To Get A Quote?

Why Do You Need Vehicle Transportation Insurance?

Looking for Vehicle Transportation Insurance? Get a quote today!

Get Quotes

What Risks Does Vehicle Transportation Insurance Cover?

What Levels Of Vehicle Transportation Insurance Can You Get?

What Add-Ons Are Available For Vehicle Transportation Insurance?

How Much Does Vehicle Transportation Insurance Cost?

How Can You Get Cheaper Vehicle Transportation Rates?

How To Compare Transportation Insurance With SimplyQuote?

Comparing car transporter insurance quotes is quick and easy with SimplyQuote.

  1. Fill in the online form: Provide details about yourself and the vehicles you transport.
  2. Select optional extras: Choose which additional cover you want to include.
  3. Compare quotes: Quickly find a quote best suited to your budget.
  4. Save money: Get the best deal today.
Get Quotes

Frequently Asked Questions

What is vehicle transportation insurance?

Car transporter insurance is a type of motor trade policy specifically designed for vehicle transportation businesses (i.e. transporting cars from A to B).

Do you need a special licence to drive vehicle transporters?

The short answer is: it depends. Drivers are legally required to have a category B car licence to operate trucks/vans of up to 3.5 tonnes. They will need an LGV-C1 category driving licence to operate vehicles weighing between 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes and an LGV HGV-C category driving licence for vehicles between 7.5 and 32 tonnes.

Must I transport the same vehicles with car transporter insurance?

No, you do not have to transport the same make and model vehicles to be covered with car transporter insurance. Other vehicles include motorcycles, scooters, lorries and coaches.